Friday, September 9, 2011

15 Things About Me

15 Things People Do Not Know

1. My favorite color is red, unless we're talking clothes then it's blue.

2. My favorite food is spaghetti with meat sauce, not meat balls.

3. I played volleyball all through highschool till my senior year when i started to think partying was a priority.

4. I have one little 19 year old brother who is my favorite person ever.

5. I live with my boyfriend.

6. My favorite features are my eyes.

7. I'm a natural blonde.

8. I want to be a pediatric or neonatal nurse.

9. I serve and bartend at Johnny's Tavern, which has become my second home.

10. I have a phobia of the burger king guy, so scary to me.

11. I have two boxers named Diego and Sabra and two horses named Bristol and Prissy.

12. Chocolate is my biggest weakness.

13. I hate the sound of cloth tearing and people sucking on pen caps.

14. I have a really small family with only five first cousins, counting both sides.

15. I live with my best friend, who luckily happens to be my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment