Monday, October 17, 2011

Expectations

The only way to feel accomplished, or like you achieved something, is to set goals and expectations for yourself. I don't feel that you should set anything so high that it is too hard to reach. I set myself little goals every single week, whether it be with money, work, or something around the house. I have let my down a little on school this semester already. I think that I have missed entirely too much class already and it's mostly due to my work schedule. On Thursdays I work till 2 a.m. and sometimes later so when Friday morning comes I am notorious for pushing the snooze button one too many times. I am setting goals now to make it through a full week of all my classes. I expect to get at least high B's in all my classes if not A's and it needs to start by going to all of my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment