Wednesday, October 12, 2011

To go to class... or not

So talking to other people about school has come to make me realize that I am not going to enjoy going to every class I take in college. I have a class this semester which I can't stand. We never get anything accomplished and that class is very unorganized structurally. We have no grades in the class because we don't do homework and haven't had to take any tests. It is annoying to me because I don't know what is going to be on the test or final. When we are in class the subject is not even talked about. We spend more time talking about my teachers disorder then talking about what the class is. I'm frustrated and really wish that I would have dropped that class when I could get my money back, I hate it that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment