Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Passing the bar..

Some people can pass a bar on the side of the road and not even think about stopping or glance in it's direction, while other people have to stop at it or their day is incomplete. I work at a bar where we have more regulars than new people coming in. Some people that come in every single day, by every day I mean first and last name basis, drink multiple drinks all the time. So many drinks sometimes that your surprised they made it when they come in the next day. The bar is the only place where you don't have to act proper and while working you can pretty much say and do what you feel. If someone is being rude then you can give it right back to them. I think that it helps to be a girl, working at a sports bar, for sure. There are times where I hate my job but honestly the regulars who don't pass the bar, along with the people I work with, make my job worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment