Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Puppies in apartments?!?

Lately my boyfriend and I have been arguing on the issue of getting a puppy or not. He thinks that we should get a puppy and I am very against it. I think that it's selfish to get a puppy when you live in an apartment. We live on the third floor of an apartment and I am not going to be walking a puppy up and down every thirty minutes when it has to use the bathroom. I think that it is crazy to have a big breed, which is what kind of puppy we would get, in a little apartment when they should be able to run and play outside. I just know that I would be the one stuck taking care of this puppy and I want nothing to do with it. I have no kids and really only want to worry about taking care of myself.

1 comment:

  1. stick to your guns here. you're absolutely right. and tell him guys who want big breeds are insecure.Ozzy has small dogs. they eat less and don't need as much room. (said the guy with a yorkie. course i used to want bigger breeds when i was younger... but inane apartment? thats crazy.).

    ReplyDelete